B2B Account Manager
About the Job
This is a sales focused career fair with multiple hiring companies. Each hiring manager gives a 2 minute presentation on their opportunities. After the presentations are complete you pick who you want to interview with. The event starts at 1:00pm and typically we are done by 3:00pm, when was the last time you interviewed with multiple companies in just 2 hours?
November 18th 1:00PM
Hilton Garden Inn
3550 NW 74th ST
Miami, FL 33122
Here’s how it works:
1) No fee to attend
2) Bring at least 15 copies of your updated resume
3) Dress for a professional interview and have a positive attitude
4) Arrive at the career fair no later than 1pm.
5) We’ll welcome you with a brief orientation to explain how the event works.
6) The companies will give short presentations on themselves.
7) You meet with all the companies you’re interested in.
Are you a sales professional? Do you get a high from closing deals? Are you interested in helping people?
Only Apply/Pre-register if you plan on attending the event!
- If you attend the event your resume will be placed into an online database that each participating company, along with additional hiring companies will have access to.
IMPORTANT!!! Making a great first impression at the career fair is the best way to influence hiring managers so make sure you dress for success and bring your best hand shake and smile!!!
FEEL FREE TO BRING A FRIEND!!!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE DOORS OPEN AT 1:00PM!
United Career Fairs has over 20 years experience in producing the very same event in major markets across the country. We host over 75 events annually, and are proud of the relationships we have established with fortune 500 companies as well as local organizations.
Typical positions available: Sales Representative, Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Retail Sales, Retail Management, Customer Service, Account Executive, Telesales, Financial Advisors, Sales Consultant, Branch Manager, District Manager, Area Manager, Management Trainee, and more….
Industries May Include: Advertising, Banking, Building Materials, Capital Markets, Financial Services, Healthcare Services, Insurance, Merchant Services, Office Equipment, Office Products, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Security Services, Software, Shipping Services, Telecommunications, Financial Planning, Health Benefits, Industrial Products, Digital Imaging, and much more…