The Director of E-Commerce and Online Marketing will have the responsibility of driving incremental revenues through the development, optimization and expansion of our network of 16 e-Commerce, travel related websites in six languages.
This position drives revenue and market presence via the development and execution of online marketing campaigns and e-commerce initiatives.
The successful candidate will create a team of internal & external resources to deliver a highly developed market presence, a positive customer experience and sales/revenue growth.
The role will report directly to the Managing Director. Salary range 80K to 100K
- Increase revenue and generate new revenue streams through e-Commerce channels
- Define strategies to improve and extend the online branding and the corporate identity
- Manage design, layout and content for sites and partner sites, including microsites and apps
- Create online marketing campaigns
- Identify and develop new features for website enhancements that improve conversion rates
- Create strategic online partner marketing programs to increase revenue streams
- Analyze and create reports regarding the online sales and revenue streams
- Develop and manage SEM and SEO strategy (should we put PPC here as well?)
- Utilize Analytics to identify customer behaviors, enhance user experience and increase conversion rates
- Implement successful social media strategies (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Evaluate competitor websites with regard to offers, pricing and functionalities to make improvement and adjustments if needed.
- A minimum of 8+ years of experience including 5+ years of e-commerce online marketing experience and 3+ years of experience in a sales, marketing or business development role.
- Proven ability to analyze data and historic information, to determine industry trends & opportunities
- Strong understanding of e-commerce math including sales, gross margin, and promotional impacts
- Ability to work in an high paced extremely dynamic environment
- Experience in managing and developing a team
- Bachelor degree, MBA is a plus
EMAIL RESUME TO JEFFZELAYA (AT) GMAIL.COM