Implementation Specialists develop and maintain effective verbal and written communications and relationships with clients and ADP associates to contribute to a successful overall client experience. ISs utilize a combination of product knowledge, HR knowledge and project management skills to ensure a quality implementation experience for the client. ISs proactively contact clients during the implementation process to assess their satisfaction and fully utilize standardized tools and technology to support “OneADP” workforce management solution delivery.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is one of the largest providers of business outsourcing solutions to employers and vehicle dealerships around the world. We bring 60 years of unrivaled industry experience to the marketplace. Over 80% of the FORTUNE 500 companies and over 90% of the FORTUNE 100 companies use at least one of ADP’s services. ADP serves more than 560,000 organizations in over 60 countries, including nearly 400,000 small business clients and about approximately 26,000 vehicle dealerships.
With a history of financial growth that is unmatched in our industry, ADP is well-positioned for long-term growth and profitability. Given our global reach and scope of products and services, ADP is a place where you can grow your career while making a lasting impact in a results-orientated, dynamic and collaborative environment. ADP is committed to investing in our associates’ career development and professional growth. In fact, we have been repeatedly recognized by Training magazine’s “Training Top 125” list. To find out more about ADP, please visit our website at www.ADP.com. (NASDAQ: ADP)
For questions and consideration, please send your resume and contact information to our University Specialist at Adele_Mann@adp.com
Visit ADP on Facebook!
Please become a FAN to stay up-to-date on news and events!
ADP Careers Video
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
College of Business Administration/Accounting, College of Business Administration/Business Administration
• Strong service orientation
• Ability to work under pressures of time constraint essential
• Positive response to changes in work environment or tasks
• Experience implementing HR/payroll systems or benefits plans; or working in an HR or HRIS capacity preferred
• Practices and promotes open communication
• Values individual talents of team members
• Views situations from multiple perspectives
• Basic knowledge of web related technology and terminology desired; experience in the deployment of web-based applications helpful
• Knowledge of common business applications needed (MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, etc
• Maintains focus and overcomes obstacles to complete work.
• Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
• Excellent communication skills (persuasion, motivation)
• Excellent analysis skills
• Strong relationship building/networking skills
• Results-orientation/exceeding client expectations
• Organizational skills
• May involve travel to client locations
• Associate’s Degree
• Experience and education in an Accounting discipline
• Must be fully bi-lingual (English/Spanish)