Monday, February 27, 2012

Hiring a Sales Director of Enterprise Accounts

Share
I'm actively recruiting a Sales Director Enterprise Accounts in NYC for my client, an established and growing financially stable/VC funded digital media technology company. I’m offering a referral fee for hired candidates and I’d appreciate your help.


In a nutshell, my client is looking to hire a consultative sales hunter to actively prospect Tier 1 digital agencies and enterprise direct advertisers primarily in NYC and present the next generation of their award-winning campaign performance tools and cutting edge social media ad technology platform, which maximizes ROI and is transforming the marketplace.

Experience Required:

• The Sales Director Enterprise Accounts is a proven rainmaker with solid contacts and deep relationships in Tier 1 digital media agencies and enterprise level direct advertisers.

• They must thrive at actively prospecting new business, opening doors and consistently demonstrate a relentless pursuit of revenue in multiple areas of the agency to close business.

Please feel free to contact me CLICK HERE
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment