As Inktel’s Business Development and Marketing Services Director, you will have the opportunity to lead the Marketing efforts of a forward-thinking and growing firm working to push the limits and be on the frontier of the newest Marketing trends in the business world. We don’t strive to be average- we strive to be the best. Operating out of Inktel’s newest location in beautiful Midtown Miami, and directly reporting to the President, you will be responsible for leading a team of creatives to develop and execute Marketing solutions for a wide variety of Marketing Services clients.
Whether it be working to build a world-class brand through strategic brand management; pushing the limits on the newest Digital Marketing strategies through Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing or Social Media Marketing; becoming an engine for “buzz” through forward-public relations strategies; or even creating targeted messaging for Fortune 500 companies and other leading brands, Inktel’s Business Development and Marketing Services Manager position requires an enthusiastic and passionate leader with an entrepreneurial spirit. This role will challenge you to be great - and challenge you to keep up!
· Social Media Marketing – Lead the servicing of Inktel’s marketing services clients looking to push their brand forward and engage their customers using social media, search engine optimization, web design, graphic design and more.
· Interactive Marketing - Assist with all online marketing projects, including leading the management of our Search Engine Optimization strategies, Email Marketing strategies, Social Marketing strategies across all platforms (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, YouTube, Flickr and more), as well as with the management of corporate websites. Assist with other new online marketing projects such as the creation of a Viral Marketing strategy and a Mobile Marketing strategy
· Business Development – Support all Business Development initiatives, including the creation of targeted client business solutions, including client proposals, presentations, etc. Prepare for prospective client site visits and assist Business Development team during meetings. Conduct Market Research to identify potential partners and financial feasibility of potential contracts.
· Public Relations - Assist with all public relations projects and initiatives, including Publicity strategies (liaising with media outlets, arranging for speaking opportunities for our executives, drafting of press releases) and Event Marketing initiatives (event sponsorships, management of iCares community service events, etc.)
· Brand Management - Assist with Brand Management initiatives such as the creation and execution of a Brand Touchpoint Inventory Analysis and the creation of new Branding Campaigns and Marketing materials.
· Strategic Networking – Are you a connector? Do you “never eat alone?” We want someone who wants to build and strengthen the relationships with those in their network; and who is looking to build upon that network further.
· Any and all other Marketing and Business Development-related projects as they arise. It’s never a dull day at the “Best Company to Work For” in the state of Florida (“Florida Trend” Magazine)!
· 5 or more years of professional experience in Marketing; preferably in advertisement, logo branding.
· Demonstrated leadership experience
· Required: B.A. in Business Administration or Marketing
· Strongly Preferred: M.B.A. with an emphasis in Marketing
· Proficiency with all social media platforms, including, but not limited to, Wordpress, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Google+, Flickr, etc.
· Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Publisher, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Preferred: Proficiency with social media monitoring platforms such as Sprout Social, Hoot Suite, etc.
· Preferred: Proficiency with graphic design software such as the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
· Preferred: Proficiency with video editing software such as iMovie, After Effects, or any others
Inktel offers a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package that includesmedical, dental, vision, life, STD and LTD as well as a matching 401k retirement plan.
Interested candidates should email their resumes and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those who meet the requirements as outlined above will be contacted. Inktel is a DFWP and EOE.