Are you a savvy writer? Are you capable of editing content on the fly with perfection? Are you a social media specialist? Well should these characteristics be a match, continue reading...
We are looking for a social media expert who will be responsible for writing content for multiple websites, blogs, engage and manage multiple social media profiles. This position requires ability to provide key oversight for multiple social persona and content review from multiple writers. Qualified candidates must be able to bring a laser-like focus to their work, as this job has a narrower scope than many marketing writing/editing gigs. Should you possess the speed and efficiency to manage multiple projects on a tight timeline, you will be highly sought after. As a member of our team you will be expected to create, edit, & manage multiple pieces of content as well as update and manage multiple social media profiles on a consistent schedule. Move through thousands of words a day.
Our work environment is fast-paced, and all edits are made on computer screens instead of being chiseled into stone tablets. The role is a full-time, in-house position at our office in West Fort Lauderdale. Below we have specified what we are looking for in prospective candidates along with expected duties/requirements and yes, compensation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing with focus on content creation and management (Students pursuing a degree in English or Journalism are welcome to apply)
- Experience in an Agency environment a plus
- Must have a writing and editing background, copy editing experience (preferred)
- Experience managing projects in a related industry
- Conceptualize, research, and write blog posts and articles
- Input content into Wordpress, Blogger, Web 2.0 publishing platforms
- Promote engagement and social sharing
- Handle basic SEO optimization, and distribution of content
- A detail-oriented, creative problem solver who can make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Skill in identifying big-picture problems and ability to discern the details to solve them
- A supernatural amount of energy to work with a rapidly growing company
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to research, write, and edit text that expresses compassion & knowledge in understandable terms of various styles/lengths for various purposes under very tight deadlines.
- Have knowledge & experience with emerging media platforms, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Slideshare, etc.
- Working knowledge of multiple Blog and Web 2.0 platforms, i.e. Blogspot, Hubpages, TypePad, Slideshare, SquareSpaces etc.
- Experience with Content Management Systems, including Joomla, WordPress, or Custom CMS.
- Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence construction and formatting styles. Keen attention to detail.
- Experienced with web page content layout and in applying aesthetic sense to web design (Not Designing).
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
This is a Full-Time, direct hire, in-office position. We are ONLY accepting applicants from the South Florida Region. Are you the one? Apply Today!
- We offer a VERY COMPETITIVE salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage.
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday time
- A Fun Laid back environment
- and....a challenging innovative career path
CORPORATE CULTURE AND EMPLOYEE LIFE:
We are a successful 7 year old B2C company, which currently employs over 100 employees with a cutting-edge, friendly, relaxed, flexible, fun, fast-paced, intellectually challenging, and hard-working culture. Our office environment intentionally has a professional but casual and non-corporate feel with family morals. We are forward thinking and very serious about keeping a culture that everyone enjoys and can thrive in.
Don't let this great opportunity to work with a dynamic and energetic group of individuals pass you by, please apply now!
Send your cover letter and resume to Kamran@purebredbreeders.com