Our interns gain practical experience and learn about Event Planning, Public Relations, Producing Collateral, Writing Proposals, and Project Management. They get an in-depth look at all facets of the communications and marketing industry and work closely with our clients.
Chispa Marketing’s clients include Miami Dade College, The Keyes Company, Legal Services of Greater Miami, and South Beach Wine & Food Festival.
Qualified candidates must:
- Have CHISPA! If you have chispa, you are dynamic, friendly, and have spunk – that’s what we’re looking for!
- Enroll in your discipline’s internship course for credit
- Be a Senior, studying communications or marketing
- Be creative, punctual, professional, organized, flexible, and focused
- Have good communication skills – oral and written
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Be able to multi-task and handle several projects at once
- Work a minimum of 20 hours a week
As an intern at Chispa Marketing, you will:
- Write and proof collateral and press materials
- Learn the typical operations of a communications company
- Research best practices to better market our clients
- Play a large role in social marketing opportunities for our company and our clients
- Support all staff members in specific projects and shadow them throughout the process
- Acquire quotes and follow-up with printers, designers and vendors of all types